Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Zoho Writer Impressions


Well, I thought that I would combine my blog post and the actual document itself, and then publish to my blog.  Hopefully, I will be able to gather any impressions about Zoho Writer as I go along.

First, let's add an image.  Ok, that was easy enough.  Now, what's with that equation symbol?

 

 

Hey, look at me -- I'm like Einstein or something.  Not really, as I can barely multiply and divide, but this feature can make your document look intelligent at least.123

 

So far, creating the document itself is pretty straight forward and intuitive is you're used to products such as MS Word.


Footnotes are really professional looking too.

In fact, they pretty much helped me and my papers get through college.

Also, Courier New font will add to the length of your paper.

No comments: